Most businesses waste an enormous amount of money on marketing.
Mainly because most businesses do a lot of unfocus marketing activities.
Marketing Results can be improved by
- Answer this question as specific as possible – My marketing is supposed to…
- Brainstorm ideas for possible articles, videos, and social media posts that support the answer to question #1
- Create a marketing calendar or document with a list of the content ideas you brainstormed in the previous step sorted by some logical order.
- then and only then, worry about how often and when you should post to social media.
Focus your marketing efforts.
Take the time to write a marketing plan and commit to that plan. A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed later in the future.
Answer: My marketing is supposed to…
- What physical activity do you want people to do once the finish reading your marketing message?
- The competitive advantage you want to stress is?
- What is the target audience?
- The marketing budget will be?
After your answer, these questions, write it all together and make it specific, measurable, and timebound.
Lack of focus leads to disorganization, time management problems, impulsivity to try a new marketing tactic, frustrations, Poor self-image, Lack of motivation, Relationship issues and not completing tasks.
Need Marketing Help?
We can meet in person or virtually. Our office is located at 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville FL 34604
Your marketing meeting will be around 90 minutes and the cost is $195
After your payment, you will receive a calendar link to schedule our first marketing meeting.